What should I do if I missed court?

Answer: Contact the Monks attorneys immediately. This is an emergency. If we get the information quickly, many times we can resolve the matter without a warrant being issued. Once a warrant is issued, most courts will require you to post a bond. Bond may be in the form of Cash, or Surety through the Monks Law firm. Failure to post bond could result in your arrest, and the DPS will deny the renewal of your driver’s license.

Click here to provide us more information about your specific situation